HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Friday and a New Print



Happy Friday! We just wanted to pop in real quickly with a couple of cheery pictures and our newest print. 

You can find our latest print in our shop. This one is a quote from Hans Christian Anderson and a fun one to have out for spring and summer. 

Source list:

Sink - signature hardware
Faucet - Wayfair (in Satin Nickel)
Cabinet color - Winter Gates in semigloss by Benjamin Moore
Backsplash - basic white subway tile
Faux Roman Shade - we made it, more info can be found here

Have a fabulous weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I just love your gray cabinets! If I had to do it over gain, I would have painted my kitchen island gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that the freshness of your blog has surely left me mesmerized, there were no better words to express and I will surely be a regular visitor to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...